Monday, August 16, 2010

Philadelphia Love Letter

I remember hearing about the Love Letter mural project going awhile ago while I still lived in Philly.  I think I may have even seen a picture or two on people's blogs (was that you sue?)  Anyhow, these murals are full of whimsy and lovely and often pretty funny.  



Recently, I have been missing Philly more than ever as I am getting ready to transition to a new city/state/job/life again. 

I'll be passing through Philly on the 26th on my exodus north and will be back again the weekend of September 18 for Siobhan's wedding.  I think during one of those trips I need to go find some of these.



3 comments:

  1. so glad ill see you at the wedding! you were one i was worried i wouldn't see :( I miss philly too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want, get in touch with me and we'll see the entire exhibition together.

    I'm trying to get in touch with him to design a tattoo for me that'll say "Thank God for West Philadelphia."

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my GOD Andy. I want a tattoo from him too! if you find him, let me know!

    ReplyDelete