Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good Luck Zerbe

Do you remember that awful-looking Dane Cook/Jessica Alba movie "Good Luck Chuck"?
w
I've never seen it myself (although I'm pretty sure Nick watched it at one point), but my basic understanding of the "plot" is that every time Dane Cook's character sleeps with a girl, the next guy she meets is the guy she's going to marry.  I know it's a bit of a stretch for me to equate myself with this character, but it seems like most of the guys I've met down here and gone on dates with have immediately met someone else and moved on to something serious after hanging out with me. It's honestly not that big of a deal to me, I wasn't feeling any of them anyway, but I am surprised at how often its happened. Oh, and I didn't sleep with them either, which maybe means that I am even more "luck-ful" than Chuck?

1 comment: